Sabine Pelzmann // Management consultant
Sabine Pelzmann, Dipl.-Ing., MSc, MBA, works as an integrative coach, systemic-consultant, sculptor and author. She lectures in leadership, system theory and organizational development at several universities and is also the mother of two daughters. She heads a consultancy company “Integrative Organisationsentwicklung” in Graz/Austria and has worked with executives in expert, profit, non-profit and public organizations for more than 20 years. She is experienced in the conception and implementation of change processes as well as the design of reflexive leadership development programs. The central themes of her consulting are change, release, decision, reorientation and unique leadership.
Sabine Pelzmann was born in Austria in 1966 and grew up on a farm. She studied at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences in Vienna and Danube University, Krems. During her studies, she worked on growth processes, integrative consulting, system theory, process-oriented psychology and ecological approaches to business and agriculture. Her multidisciplinary education allows her to work in various fields and her work is characterized by interdisciplinarity, cross-sectoral approaches, value orientation and application to real life.
Sabine Pelzmann has consulting experience in Austria, Denmark, Georgia, Israel, Italy, Switzerland, Ukraine and the United States. Leadership and management theories, the integrative approach by Hilarion Petzold, process-oriented psychology, systems theory and system dynamics and the archetype concept constitute the basis of her work.
As an artist her sculptures are bodies that stand just like people in real life in dialogue with the world. She compares them to physical memory in which the history of life is engraved. “The world is written in our bodies while we are expressing ourselves through these bodies. The appropriation of the world, the incorporation and the nesting in it is something that does not merely happen to us but takes place as a process of mutual creation.”
- Donau Univerität Krems (Organizational development and system theory)
- University of Southern Denmark (Leadership Laboratorium)
- Pädagogische Hochschule Steiermark (Leadership)
- St.Mary´s College, California (Management und Organizational Behaviour)
- Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz (Leadership laboratory)
- Uni for Life (Career planning and the university as an organization)
Educational supervisor at the Donau Universität Krems
- Degree in Agriculture at the Universität für Bodenkultur Wien (Dipl.-Ing.)
- Master in supervision and coaching at the Donau Universität Krems (MSc)
- Master in business administration at the Donau Universität Krems (MBA)
- Training in Processoriented Psychology (Arnold Mindell), Leadership and Theorie U (Klaus Otto Scharmer), System thinking and system dynamics (System Dynamic Society), Integrative Consulting (Hilarion Petzold), Systemic Consultation (Fritz Simon, Wolfgang Looss und Torsten Groth), Governance Excellence (WU Executive Academy), Gestalt therapy on the basis of Anna Halprins Life Art Process (Ursula Schorn), Purpose guiding (Bill Plotkin), Transpersonale Psychotherapy and Holotropic Beathwork (Sylvester Walch), NLP Master Practitioner (Alberich Pesendorfer, Grete Haas), Systemic structural constellation work (Varga von Kibed, Insa Sparrer), Projectmanagement, Qualitymanagement, BRC Third Party Auditor, etc.
|2004||Foundation of Pelzmann Unternehmensberatung|
|2001 – 2004||Senior consultant in the Infora Consulting Group, Graz|
|1996 – 2001||Deputy managing director in the LFI Styria (styrian training company)|
|1993 – 1996||Maternity leave and management of FFF-research projects|
|1990 – 1993||Product development and quality management at AMF Styria (an Austrian food-production and food-marketing company)|
Social and social commitment
since 2012 Member of the accreditation team of Ö-CERT
2006 - 2009 Member of the board of trustees of the Afroasiatisches Institut Styria
2006 - 2009 President of the KA Steiermark
CV Sabine Pelzmann